Saturday, September 19, 2009

So I'm falling

It seems I am falling behind. I still haven't posted pictures of Nathan from his FIRST day of preschool. Which wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be.
But here is a picture of Nate & Jess for his 2nd day of preschool.

Monday will be Nathan's 5th day of preschool. I think he WILL march right in there & NOT feel bad about being away from ME for 3 hours!! Once I pry his hands off of my arm & leave, he does just fine & is actually LOVING it!! I'm enjoying listening to him sing the songs he is learning - such as I'm a little tea pot, 5 little monkeys swinging from a tree, & thumbkin. I'll have to get him to sing them for me on camera!!

Today we went fishing didn't catch anything worth keeping - here is my baby holding the baby fish I reeled in on Nathan's pole - he threw it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment