Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick & Happy Birthday

So it seems I'm always posting about illnesses. Everyone except ME (knock on wood) is sick. Nathan has been running a fever & coughing since Sunday. Jessica started running a fever last night. Neil thinks he was running a fever yesterday. I kept Nathan home from preschool yesterday. Jessica was SO upset that she had to stay home from school today. As today is her teachers birthday. She threw herself on the floor & just cried. ;( She usually doesn't cry, that is one way I know she is not feeling well, she cries. I mean I'm sure she is sad that she wont get to see her teacher & sing happy birthday to her. Neil did check his temperature this morning before going to work & he was 103!! Guess what?!?! He STILL went to work. Die Hard. I tell ya he is a DIE HARD!! Work-a-holic!! Gotta LOVE him!! And God Bless him!! So after being on the phone for an hour this morning, calling Nathan's pulmonologist & pediatrician, & public health nurse, & ALL my friends, I am gonna get them seen this afternoon in Poplar.

Pray everyone in my house gets well soon!!

Happy Birthday to Jessica's teacher, Mrs. Beyer!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment