Sunday, March 29, 2009

A quick post

So last week we were all sick. I took Nate to DR on Thursday to have his ears looked at because he was up the night before complaining. And since we were going to Billings for the weekend to wrestle I didn't want him to be in pain. YEP he had ANOTHER ear infection. Actually, I think BOTH ears were red. Now he is on antibiotics. On our way into town I got rear ended!! Yeah!! Rear ended. Great!! I was stopped behind a car waiting to turn & he didn't see that we were stopped. The driver was a man in his work pick-up. I hit the car in front of me. There really isn't any damage to the front of my mini-van. But the rear has a cracked fender & dented trunk. My dash is lit up "rear hatch ajar".

We went to Billings anyways. The kids & I left Friday morning & came home today (Sunday) afternoon. Nathan wrestled both Saturday & Sunday. It was double elimination, meaning lose twice & your done. He won 1 & lost 1 Saturday. So we were back today. He was one place shy of "placing". He got 7th. First through 6th got medals.

While in Billings I had an insurance adjuster take a look at my van & access the damage. He cut me a check & I'll take it to the shop tomorrow here in town.

The weather/roads home weren't that great. Blizzarding, snowing, sleeting, very windy, slushy. I'm a good driver & still made it home in good time. We were glad to be home. The kids especially HAPPY to be sleeping in their OWN beds!! They were out quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment