Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So it's been a while...

Since I posted. Last Thursday (3/5) My mom, the kids, & I left town. We were heading down to Idaho for my Brothers wedding. Brian & Lyndsie were married March 7, 2009 @ 1 pm. On our drive down Nate started to get sick. Last time we drove there, the end of January, for my Dads wedding, January 31, 2009, Nathan got sick then too. And I took him to see the DR in that town. He was given nebulizer treatment & antibiotics. This time we pulled into town & saw that same small town DR. Nathan was running a fever but everything else looked fine. Must be something about that LONG drive & ALL through the mountains that gets him sick.

Saturday after the wedding the entire family, My Mom, My Dad & his wife Amy, My step-sister Shalae, My kids, My Dad's Friend Troy, AND later joined by My brother Brian & his new wife Lyndsie went to Lava Hot Springs. Ahhhhh......we soaked, I got a massage, & Nathan got an ear ache.

Now that we are ALL home the 3 of us have a terrible cough...cough...cough. We were already scheduled for dental appointments yesterday, Tuesday 3/10, and I was able to get Nathan in to see the DR at the clinic. Jessica has a cavity - need to schedule for a filling. Nathan has a flaming red ear - was given antibiotics.

Tomorrow My Jessica turns 6 yrs old!! Friday, March 13, she is having a slumber party!! That is going to be such FUN!!!!

My Friend's son who is Jessica & Nathan's friend remembers being outside for Jessica's birthday last year. Unfortunately today's temp is -5 but feels like -25 so kinda hard to plan for an outdoor party. Suppose to warm up by Friday to 40.

I'm going to have to get pictures from both weddings to post on here.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun, with sickness interrupting the festivities! BURRRRRRRRR

    My sons Bday is this weekend too!

    Hope all goes great for the party and the weather is somewhat warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to tell you that you should be Martha Stewart! First the beautiful b'day invitation and then the pillowcases you had the girls decorate at Jess's party! Stefie was SOOOO excited about her pillowcase! What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... You forgot to mention the cake too!! LOL :) Thanks glad she had FUN!

    ReplyDelete