Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy busy busy

I have been Busy Busy BUSY!! OK since Nathan was told last week at the preschool screening that he had some hearing loss due to fluid in his ears, after the audiologist looked at them, even though he was ON antibiotics treating his ear infection, I made an appointment for him at the clinic. Yesterday early morning he was seen by a P.A. in the clinic. The P.A. said both ears STILL have fluid & are STILL red. He also heard some "rattling" in his chest, which could be pneumonia. We needed to head to town to get a chest x-ray. AND he wanted to give Nathan antibiotic SHOTS!! Yes, SHOTS!! Well before the shots Nate went to the lab to have his regular (CBC & Liver Panel) labs drawn. Then he was given a shot in each leg. The P.A. said Nathan needed shots AGAIN today :( So up we went again. TWO shots TWO legs TWO days in a row.

We had already planned on buying Nathan a bigger bike, so while in town, we stopped into Walmart & bought him a cool new bike!!

Yesterday as I drove home from town I decided I wanted to bring home a pick-up to test drive that Neil liked. So I DID!! I test drove a Silver 2005 Ford F-150. Sweet!! But we think our house needs fixed up more than we need a vehicle (payment).

I'm going to look into new carpets for all our bedrooms. Updating my kitchen with new counter tops & flooring. Neil's bathroom is a mess & gonna redo the whole thing!! This summer he plans on doing something about the enclosed porch & making a deck. AND if our funds allow us, we will pour some cement & make it so our driveway is nice & smooth so that Neil can shovel snow easier so the kids can ride bikes without all the bumps.

Back to Nathan being sick....Tonight he is wheezing. Funny thing is....is that he really isn't that sick. I didn't hear any word on his chest x-ray. But you better believe I'll be calling first thing in the morning for results!!

They don't know how sick my baby was last year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment