Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our schedule

For the next couple of days is BUSY!!

Today I take Nathan to a preschool screening. Then Jessica has her 1st soccer practice. And while Jess is at soccer practice Nate will be at wrestling practice. I told him the other night was his last night but he would like to continue going. So I guess...

Since he is having preschool screening I called the preschool to make sure she has his name on her list. In the fall he will be going giving her gray hairs 3 days a week for 3 hours a day.

Saturday there are two Easter Egg Hunts in town. Then the kids get to go to a Birthday Party!! MOPS is having a Ladies Night Out!! I am going to eat Pizza & BOWL!! Sounds like FUN!! I haven't bowled in a LONG time...And the last time I did I had the brats kids with, so my time was spent MOSTLY helping them keep the balls off their toes push their balls down the lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment