Thursday, April 16, 2009

I still love you EVEN naked

Today as I was getting ready to take a shower Nathan said "mom I see your panties", to which I replied "great Nathan I'm your mom". And then HE said "I still love you even naked". Whoa!?What?! I wasn't even naked I still had on a shirt & my underwear. Anywho I hope that I NEVER hear those words From Neil.

Today Jessica has a soccer game that she probably isn't gonna go to, Nathan is having a mini wrestling meet here in town. It's raining so hopefully her game gets cancelled anyways. I told her she could go with one of her teammates. At the moment she is undecided.

Since it did rain & was sprinkling when I took Jess to school the kids got to wear their rain gear, Jess wore ladybug rainboots, flowery rainjacket, & use her ladybuy umbrella & Nate wore yellow rainboots, a frog rainjacket, & his blue diego umbrella.


No comments:

Post a Comment