Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One reason

One reason I failed on blogging last year when I tried it on myspace is because my life is SO exciting!! (I hope you *hear* the sarcasm)

Today I sent Jessica to school with her terrible hack. It is after lunch & the teacher hasn't called to ask me to come & get her, so she must be doing okay.

Nathan & I are just hanging out. I've been in the mood to stamp. But I'm so NOT creative. And I feel like I'm just wasting a ton of paper. Or I think I need more product. Which brings me to look online at ebay or stamping websites. I was told to cut back on my spending. I have a BAD habit!! I haven't shopped online in like 3 days. Before that it was almost 7 days. That is REALLY good for ME!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey J-Ro, this is Brandi I won't give that info out in the blogging world but here is my email and we can chat a bit more that way wassomfam02@gmail.com sorry but you seem like the type to understand that.

    ReplyDelete