Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Starting out

Today Jessica is home from school because she has a cough. Nathan is enjoying his sister. At the moment they are playing "mom". That is the best game ever!! Not really sure what they do but they play it ALL the time.

I was asked by Jessica's kindergarten teacher to write a "WHY I LOVE YOU" note to her. That was so fun to write that & read it to her!!

As I was filling out the "about me" part of this blog I asked my kids what they think I enjoy doing.....

Answers from Jessica "hug me, kiss me, put me to bed, sleep"

Answers from Nathan "kiss me, hug me, put me to bed, snuggle with me, read me books"

Huh?!?!?! I LOVE putting them to bed?!?! Really? Actually I don't enjoy doing that. It always ends in yelling!! Nathan just doesn't like going to bed. I have a list of rules & the last one is "BEDTIME IS BEDTIME". My family was here at our house for Christmas & LOVED my "Romo HouseRules". My dad joked that it is like saying "food is food" or "running is running". The important thing is that MY kids understand the rule/rules.

At this moment I don't have any followers/readers but once I do, I would LOVE to get some involvement from ALL!! Maybe I'll have you share YOUR rules, houserules that you truly stand by.

I must end now. But I'm already looking forward to sharing a bit of me with anyone who cares to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment