Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wrestling

So after debating on whether or not to go, we DID go! We drove 2 hrs yesterday. We left at 545am to drive to Glasgow for a wrestling meet. Nate has only had 3 practices & cried at ALL of them. BUT he did AWESOME!!! He wrestled 4 boys weighing 39 lbs (give or take). He won 2 & lost 2. His last win, he pinned the boy!! It was so FUN!!! I camcorded all rounds but don't know how to get my computer to recognize my camcorder. It's an older cam. I have firewire or the cord to connect but can't figure out the rest. Here is one pic of I took of him yesterday

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went, I think it's so important to go and support your kids activities. That'll keep them involved and out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY to go on the pin!!! Wrestling is a GREAT sport!!

    ReplyDelete