Monday, May 4, 2009

Flight booked

Wow it is sure easy to forget to blog. I have thought about it. But said to myself I would do it later or I wanted to wait until I had time to upload photos that I wanted to share. Still the photos have NOT been uploaded so I have not taken the time to blog.

Nathan has an appointment with the pulmonologist at The Children's Hospital on Monday, May 11th. So after writing it out on paper my options, I booked a flight out of Billings. We can fly out of Billings for $407, that is a round trip ticket for Nathan & Me. At first Neil suggested flying out of Sidney, but holy smokes at $219 a person for one way, who can afford that!! I pondered the idea of driving. But don't really think I want to drive in Denver traffic.

After being on meds everyday for the last 11 months & getting regular blood drawings HOPEFULLY he can be taken off & WILL be healthy as can be for the rest of his life!! Please say a prayer for my Nathan!! I'm trying to be optimistic but each time he gets sick we worry about how bad it will get. How fast he begins to wheeze. And when he coughs how Neil calls to check on him during the day to see if he has gotten worse.

Jessica's soccer season is almost over. Only 2 more games left this week. It has been FUN!!

We had the bedroom bathroom done. New!! It was sheetrocked, textured, painted, we bought a new shower, toilet, vanity, & new flooring. Neil LOVES his bathroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment