Monday, May 18, 2009

I Went to CHURCH!!

Yesterday I went to church. Two Sundays ago I decided I would get up & go to church. Jessica had a friend sleep over that had to be ready for church by 930am. SO we got ready too. At 930am Jessica & I drove over to the church. I grew up attending church EVERY Sunday until I was a teenager. I have not been to church in like 15 yrs. GUESS WHAT??!!!?!! That Sunday church was being held in another town 50 miles away for a stake conference!!! Yeah Jokes on me!! First time in 15 yrs that I get brave enough to go to church & there isn't even church!!

Well we didn't make it the following Sunday because Nathan & I were on our way to Billings to catch a plane to get to Denver.

However, I DID go yesterday!! Jessica had a sleepover at her friends house. I called & told them I would be picking her up. I got ready & went to get Jess.

When I came home Neil had tore up the yard!! He dug up like 11 feet or so along the sprinklers. There was no pressure on one side & it was thought to have a crack in the pipe. He found the crack!! HUGE!! So he replaced it. My little sprinkler/plumber/handy man!!

The kids & I rode our bikes to the park.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on going to church! BUMMER it was stake conference!!!

    ReplyDelete