Friday, May 22, 2009

T.V. finale's

Almost every day something happens that I say to myself 'oh I'm gonna blog about that' than I get side-tracked & when I actually get to my computer I think 'huh? what was I gonna do?'

Well today I remembered that I was gonna comment on the season finale's of some of the shows I watch!!!

Starting with Grey's Anatomy!! WOW!! WHOA!! Man I LOVE that show!! I LOVE crying watching it every week.

So Sunday we were gonna watch Survivor finale, it was set to tivo, but my Mother-In-Law wanted to come over & visit. She'd been gone to Billings with her parents, while grandpa was sick & in the hospital being moved into a nursing home, for 10 days or so. Well after everyone went to bed. I turned on the tv. I began to watch & get all the way through the jury scene only to find out that it CUTS OFF!! It STOPPED recording to start recording Desperate Housewives 2 hr season finale. SO I never got to see the WINNER or reunion part of Survivor. I had to check the internet to find out. :( BUMMER - On the bright side I DID want JT to win!! :)

Anyone watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette??? I do!! I wasn't a fan of Jillian in the beginning of the Bachelor but the longer he kept her around the more I liked her. I was pleased to see her as this seasons Bachelorette! I wrote down my picks from the other night & guess what?!?! She kept ALL my favorites!!

American Idol. What was America thinking?? Sure he was a cutie but NOT that cute. I really wanted Danny Gokey to WIN!! He sang so AWESOME!! And Adam was way talented!! But Kris?? No I didn't vote on the last show.

No comments:

Post a Comment