Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our week

Well I can't remember Monday.

But Tuesday Jessica had a soccer game & let me tell you, she is getting AWESOME!! Too bad the season is in it's last week. It took her 3 or more weeks to figure it all out & she now enjoys it.

Wednesday was a beautiful day!! Nathan & I rode bike with Jessica to school. Then this week is National Physical Fitness week & her class went to the HS track to walk/run. Nathan & I went too. I don't have a pic of us, however, I did take a pic of Jessica walking with some classmates. I don't have a photo editing program to fix the flash/brightness of this photo.



After walking with Jessica, Nathan & I joined her for lunch at school in the cafeteria. Then we stay through recess & I let Nathan run around with all the other little kids.

Thursday was mostly unremarkable. I remember that was TV night. We watch Survivor, Neil watches CSI & I watch Grey's Anatomy. I LOVE that show!! After supper the kids & I went for a bike ride. I LOVE the nicer weather to be able to get out bike riding!!!

Yesterday, Friday was Neil's 33rd Birthday!!! We put his name on the radio. He LOVED us for that. May 8th marked one year since Nathan was life lighted out to Children's Hospital in Colorad. In the early morning my MIL Connie called to tell us that Grandpa was in the hospital with pneumonia. Nathan & I went over to cousin Lori's house to visit. Nathan played with his cousins Stephanie & Joey. Jessica had a soccer game. And we had Jessica's friend Estefania for a sleepover. After Jessica's game, I grilled steaks, after supper we sang "happy birthday" to Neil & eat cake & ice cream. Neil & I watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" last night.

This morning the girls wanted pancakes. So I cooked up some Nate's favorite 'sausage' to eat with our pancakes.

I have a picture to post of Nathan from a year ago today. This picture was taken with a polaroid at the hospital to prepare my 5 yr old Jessica to come in & see her 3 yr old brother laying in a hospital bed, intubated, with iv's, & all. The social worker gave us the Thomas the Train blanket & Spiderman bear to 'soften' it & not look so scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment