Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of School!!

So today is Jessica's last day of school. She is SO ready for summer!! She wanted to sleep in & not even go in today because 'all there doing is playing'. They are done at noon. Then we are gonna drive to Walmart to do some shopping!!

Not much going on. Nate & I went to the river one day this week to watch my friend paddlefish. She didn't snag anything while we were there but the next day she went back & caught her fish. The kids are in t-ball, on the same team, & had practice & a game this week. I didn't take my camera but a friend did & she said she would email me the pictures. As soon as she does I will post 'em.

I went to my friend Lorraine's house yesterday to make some cards & get some mom time. The kids had a picnic outside in the yard.

I have been snapping pictures just for FUN!! Here is a few of those taken this week.

On Sunday we drove up to Menard's to get Neil's door for his new shower. While we were there we went to the zoo. Grandma Mona gave both kids $10. On our way home we stopped at Walmart. This kids bought themselves snorkels. I was trying to take pictures of Nathan but he dumped a cup of water ALL OVER the bathroom floor & so he was removed from the bath tub. But I still was in picture mode. So his photos are taken in my bedroom after his bath.







These two were taken at home after her year-end Spring program.




One way you can tell summer is here is by my face, I'm outside more & the freckles begin to 'glow'

No comments:

Post a Comment